SOCI-L Archives

Sociology Students

SOCI-L@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
Suzanne Baldon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sociology Students <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 11:11:44 -0600
Hello, Melissa!  And everyone else on the SOCI-L listserv!  Whenever anyone
gets a message from the listserv and hits "reply" to answer it, even when
they are replying to ask to be removed from the listserv, that reply message
goes to everyone on the listserv.  If you don't want to email the whole
listserv, you may email to a person individually, if you know the email
address.  In order to reach the Sociology & Anthropology Department, you may
address your message to:

Jane Nicol      [log in to unmask]
Suzanne Baldon  [log in to unmask]
Kathy Rowe              [log in to unmask]

Thanks!