SOCI-L Archives

Sociology Students

SOCI-L@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
Debra B Mcbrier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sociology Students <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 11:09:18 -0600
Hello SSA'ers and Sociology Majors:

This is to announce our second annual Informal Group Discussion on
Race/Ethnicity, facilitated by Professor Jalloh from the Department of
History.   Wednesday, November 6th, 12noon in UH 432!

Discuss why we don't talk about race more here on campus, talk about issues
related to race and ethnicity for all groups, ask questions, question
assumptions, question the existence of race, is race biological or
social/cultural, and much more!  Last year's session was informative,
interesting, and fun!

Bring yourself and a friend!

See you there!
Debra McBrier
272-3800
 <<DRJALLOH2.doc>>
The Sociology Student Association
Presents:

LET'S TALK ABOUT
RACE:
An informal talk & group discussion led by

Dr. Alusine Jalloh, Associate Professor of History

 WHEN:  Wednesday, Nov 6th, 12:00pm
WHERE:  University Hall Room 432
WHO:  All students, faculty, and staff welcomed!