THEORYCENTER Archives

Center for Theory

THEORYCENTER@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
"Agger, Ben" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Center for Theory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 May 2009 08:21:30 -0500
Below, you will find a call for papers (deadline very soon) for a special issue of FC, organized and edited by Audrey Sprenger--our new audio/visual editor.  Her issue deals with matters of biography and rhetoric.
We are also working on a special issue on the legacy of the Telos journal (to be co-published as a pulp book by Telos Press).  And a third 'regular' issue of FC, with a range of articles.

http://audreysprenger.blogspot.com/2006/04/one-story-high-new-series-of-short.html

--ben