THEORYCENTER Archives

Center for Theory

THEORYCENTER@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
"Frank, Luanne T" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Center for Theory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2015 09:38:15 -0600
Thanks, Ben!  Your ³see attachment² in the subject line here scared me
into thinking Iıd missed the time in attachment # 1 & so, sure I now
needed to grovel and admit blindness, went back to look.  Thank heaven I
hadnıt overlooked anything (at least in the attachment that came to me).
One hates to show up as inadequate so early in the semester.  Thereıll be
opportunity enough for groveling later! Sorry, though, that my question
had to go to the entire body of recipients of your Ctr for Theory
announcements.  Iıd thought I was sending to you alone!

Luanne