THEORYCENTER Archives

Center for Theory

THEORYCENTER@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
"Frank, Luanne T" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Center for Theory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 23:03:46 -0600
Dear Ben,

  Congrats!

Luanne

________________________________

From: Center for Theory on behalf of Agger, Ben
Sent: Mon 11/22/2004 8:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: first issue of Fast Capitalism!

I am pleased to announce that the first issue of Fast Capitalism is now available at www.fastcapitalism.com.  We are already planning for FC 1.2, for which the (flexible) deadline is May 1st, 2005.  The focus of the second issue will be the future of the American left, although we will certainly welcome articles on other topics.  Please let people know about this new publishing opportunity and have them direct their work to [log in to unmask]

Ben