THEORYCENTER Archives

Center for Theory

THEORYCENTER@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
Kimberly Van Noort <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Center for Theory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 10:17:06 -0600
Ben - This is wonderful!

-----Original Message-----
From: Center for Theory [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Ben Agger
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 4:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: update on electronic journal

So far, we have received two formal submissions to Fast Capitalism, our new
electronic journal.  I have also been contacted by about a dozen other
authors who have indicated their intention to submit their work in the near
future.  It is clear that this new outlet for scholarly work on the
Internet, culture, self and society is attracting interest.  I will be
asking many of you to review submitted papers (or suggest reviewers) as they
fall in your areas of expertise.

Our URL will be www.uta.edu/fastcap.  Shortly, we will be posting an
announcement of this new journal at that site.  Stay tuned!

ben