THEORYCENTER Archives

Center for Theory

THEORYCENTER@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
Ben Agger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Center for Theory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 08:46:06 -0600
I direct your attention to the journal Fast Capitalism's new URL,
www.fastcapitalism.com, which is up and running.  There will be two ways,
therefore, for people to access the journal's page--they can use this new
URL or they can use our other URL, www.uta.edu/fastcap.  The new URL may
give the journal greater visibility and result in serendipitous 'hits' by
Web surfers interested in some of our keywords.

Robert Leston has recently updated the journal's page to announce a partial
list of authors whose work will probably be included in our first number.
Soon, I hope to announce an interview with (or essay by) a very prominent
thinker and activist which I hope to include in the electronic pages of Fast
Capitalism.  Stay tuned!

As submissions flow in, more of you in the UTA community have begun to
review manuscripts, for which I am extremely grateful.

ben