THEORYCENTER Archives

Center for Theory

THEORYCENTER@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
Ben Agger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Center for Theory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 16:56:04 -0600
I am putting out a call for your work-in-progress, or recently published
work, that you would like us to post on our new Center for Theory web page.
Our estimable webmaster, Robert Leston, tells me that it should be no
problem to post such work.  Two of the best theoretically-oriented web pages
I have seen, Doug Kellner's personal page and Illuminations (developed by
Doug, with help from UTA rhetoric students), have lots of past and present
work posted.  This is a great way to let others know what you are doing, and
to get feedback on your current projects.  I am going to lead off by posting
a draft of a concluding chapter of a book I am writing, Speeding Up Fast
Capitalism.

Please send me your work, either in an html file or just a standard
electronic file.

ben