THEORYCENTER Archives

Center for Theory

THEORYCENTER@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
"Agger, Ben" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Center for Theory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 2010 07:59:02 -0500
The URL, below, will take you to a new edited book on literary cultures in the Internet age, prepared by Tim Luke and Jeremy Hunsinger at Virginia Tech's Center for Digital Discourse and Culture.  In obvious ways, their work parallels our work at the UTA Center for Theory.  This is a  terrific book, in spite of the fact that it contains a chapter by me!

--ben

The book is available at the following url:

http://www.cddc.vt.edu/10th-book/

Jeremy Hunsinger
Center for Digital Discourse and Culture
Political Science
Virginia Tech

Everything you can imagine is real.
--Pablo Picasso