THEORYCENTER Archives

Center for Theory

THEORYCENTER@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
Ben Agger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Center for Theory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 17:34:42 -0500
I am pleased to announce two fall-semester Center for Theory colloquia.  As
additional people volunteer to lead colloquia, we will expand the list of
fall presentations.

On Wednesday September 29th, between noon and 1pm in UH 213, Bob Young will
present on "Social Interaction as Narrative Conflict."

On Wednesday November 10th, between noon and 1pm in UH 213, Stacy Alaimo
will present on "The Material Turn in Feminist Theory:  Corporeal Feminisms,
Environmental Feminisms and the 'Stuff' of Bodies and Nature."

--Ben Agger