THEORYCENTER Archives

Center for Theory

THEORYCENTER@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
"Matthew A. Levy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matthew A. Levy
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 19:47:03 -0600
I have a website called rhetcomp.com.  I pay for the url but it merely
forwards people to the free place where the pages are kept.  I use
registersite.com which is $34 a year.  It gives you the forwarding service
and email alaises.  So you can keep the journal and center pages where they
are on UTAs site for free, but also have the nifty url.  Email aliases allow
you to have emails like [log in to unmask], which would forward the
email to your UTA address.  You can give them out to all involved for no
extra charge.

Matthew Levy