THEORYCENTER Archives

Center for Theory

THEORYCENTER@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
jeremy hunsinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Center for Theory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 07:48:04 -0500
you really should not pay the nsi price. you can get it for as little
as 6.95 per year usually with better service than nsi/verisign provides
by using nearly anyone else.  register.com, domains done right, or any
search on google will yield better prices.

past that, fastcapitalism.info and fastcapitalism.com are both also
open and to me seem more fitting than .org, but that's just me.

>  We could purchase and hence "own"
> this name for 10 years for  $150 ($15/year), or for 1 year for $35,
> renewable annually. If we purchase and own this domain name, the
> journal
> address would be http://www.fastcapitalism.org, and we can set this
> webpage
> to automatically and instantaneously redirect people to the real
> website at
> www.uta.edu/fastcapitalism, but it would save folks having to remember
> the
> uta part of the address.
>
> Just a thought, that might be cool, and "fast". If you'd like to
> register
> this domain name, you can do so at http://www.networksolutions.com/
>
> Enid

jeremy hunsinger