TRAINING-CALENDAR Archives

Human Resources Training Calendar

TRAINING-CALENDAR@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
HRTraining <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
HRTraining <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 08:26:27 -0500
Just a reminder, we are offering our basic Customer Service class this
Thursday.  This is the 1st time in six months that we have been able to
offer this class.  It will be the 1st in a 3- part series on customer
service and marketing.  In June we will be offering Customer Service for
Managers, which will include information on needs assessments and customer
satisfaction surveys.  We will finish in July and a marketing and
advertising class.  If customer service is important to you and your
department I strongly encourage you to attend all three sessions.

Important information:
Name:  Customer Service 101