TRAINING-CALENDAR Archives

Human Resources Training Calendar

TRAINING-CALENDAR@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
Jeri Parks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeri Parks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 08:52:38 -0500
Good morning,

A quick reminder that we are still accepting questions for the HR Forum on
May 21st.  You have until the 16th to submit questions, however, we would
like to receive them as soon as possible.  A request has been made to post
the questions and answers on our website and we have agreed to do so.  If
you are unable to attend the forum you are welcome to visit our website to
view the information.

Thank you,

Jeri Parks
Staff Development Coordinator