Opportunity with Opinion Research Corporation

Hello! Jim Fink, the representative to UTA for the Advisory Board firm ORC, has asked me to let you know about a position they are trying to fill. I attach the description.

<<SrC Strat Models Mkt Planning Posting 090902 (ORC).doc>>

Let me take advantage of this opportunity to remind you of the fall Advisory Board meeting here on October 10. You'll be getting a more detailed announcement about this in the next week or two.

Regards,

John

John Bassler, Ph.D., Director, MSMR Program

The University of Texas at Arlington

(817) 272-2340 (office)

(866) 296-3256 (toll-free)

(214) 212-6321 (wireless)