All:

I am pleased to announce, to those who have not already heard the news, that
Jill Weimer has agreed to serve as my assistant this year. Anti Antono has
moved on to an internship with a Dallas research firm. I'm looking forward
to working with Jill as we continue to enhance the MSMR program.

I attach a short bio she prepared to give you a little more information
about her.

 <<Jill Weimer bio (9-11-02).doc>>
If you need to contact Jill please use her new administrative eddress,
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> .

Thanks.

Regards to all,
John

John Bassler, Ph.D., Director, MSMR Program
The University of Texas at Arlington
(817) 272-2340 (office)
(866) 296-3256 (toll-free)
(214) 212-6321 (wireless)