Last week Anti asked me to forward the message below. I was unable to send
it to students and alumni/ae because of Outlook address book problems. Those
are now solved, so here it is.

From: Andari Antono [mailto:[log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ]
Sent: Sunday, September 08, 2002 9:34 PM
To: Mailist, Student; Mailist, Faculty; Mailist, Board; Mailist, Alumni
Subject: Change of Status

Dear all,

I'd like to update you on my change of status and contact information.
Starting August 26th, I took up an internship with Common Knowledge, a small
but fast-paced marketing research firm in Addison (north Dallas).
Consequently, I no longer work as Dr. Bassler's assistant. I'm very glad
that Dr. Bassler had let me go so easily and without qualms. :)

Losing my job at UTA, I no longer have the staff account ([log in to unmask])
that you're all used to. From now on I'll be using my personal eddress
([log in to unmask]) and my student account ([log in to unmask])
I'll be checking both of them regularly, so you can use either address -
whichever is easier for you. To MSMR webmaster: I'll update my resume
shortly ..

Finally, it's been a pleasure working for Dr. Bassler and knowing you. Thank
you for a great year, and I'd be happy to keep in touch at any time.

Kind regards,

Anti Antono

Phone: 817-460-0280 (home), 817-703-8000 (cell)
E-mail: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

John Bassler, Ph.D., Director, MSMR Program
The University of Texas at Arlington
(817) 272-2340 (office)
(866) 296-3256 (toll-free)
(214) 212-6321 (wireless)