Movin' on (re: Anti Antono)

Last week Anti asked me to forward the message below. I was unable to send it to students and alumni/ae because of Outlook address book problems. Those are now solved, so here it is.

From: Andari Antono [mailto:[log in to unmask]]

Sent: Sunday, September 08, 2002 9:34 PM

To: Mailist, Student; Mailist, Faculty; Mailist, Board; Mailist, Alumni

Subject: Change of Status

Dear all,

I'd like to update you on my change of status and contact information. Starting August 26th, I took up an internship with Common Knowledge, a small but fast-paced marketing research firm in Addison (north Dallas). Consequently, I no longer work as Dr. Bassler's assistant. I'm very glad that Dr. Bassler had let me go so easily and without qualms. :)

Losing my job at UTA, I no longer have the staff account ([log in to unmask]) that you're all used to. From now on I'll be using my personal eddress

([log in to unmask]) and my student account ([log in to unmask]) I'll be checking both of them regularly, so you can use either address - whichever is easier for you. To MSMR webmaster: I'll update my resume shortly ..

Finally, it's been a pleasure working for Dr. Bassler and knowing you. Thank you for a great year, and I'd be happy to keep in touch at any time.

Kind regards,

Anti Antono

Phone: 817-460-0280 (home), 817-703-8000 (cell)

E-mail: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

John Bassler, Ph.D., Director, MSMR Program

The University of Texas at Arlington

(817) 272-2340 (office)

(866) 296-3256 (toll-free)

(214) 212-6321 (wireless)