This is a last reminder about the Friday Speaker Forum this Friday, October
25, at 5:30. The speaker is Marcia Page, VP of Worldwide eMarketing for TI
Semiconductors, on the topic, "Customer-Focused Marketing Campaigns at TI."
The "two-fer" is that she will be joined by her Director of CRM, Tammy
Richards. Cocktail reception is still on from 6:30 to 8.

Also, I would like to correct an error in my previous message about the date
of the next FSF. It will be Friday, December 6, not December 2 (which is a
Monday).

Thank you.
John Bassler, Ph.D., Director, MSMR Program
The University of Texas at Arlington
(817) 272-2340 (office)
(866) 296-3256 (toll-free)
(214) 212-6321 (wireless)