From: Casey Bernard [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 6:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: It's a secret...

Hello fellow MSMRians,

As some of you know, our beloved Dr. Kleiser is expecting a baby during
Spring Break. (How's that for planning?!) A few students have shown an
interest in pitching in for a gift for her from the students.

If you are interested, I am taking up a collection. Any amount you wish
to throw in, put in my in-box (file) in the MRIL or give to me no later
than Feb. 28
. (Please place any cash in a sealed envelope and checks
made out to me - I promise, no money laundering.) I will put a card in my
file asap and you may sign it as you leave your contribution.

Also, if you have suggestions for what we buy with the money - I am
looking for ideas.

Please do not feel obligated to contribute or feel there is a minimum!

Casey