Please consider this message to be a special invitation to join the
International Office in assisting new incoming international students at UTA
as a Peer Advisor for our Fall 2003 Orientations.

As a Peer Advisor, you will have the opportunity to share your expertise
with new students, and make the transition as smooth as possible for them.
There will be several positions that our volunteers can fill, including
Greeters, Copiers, Direction Givers and Reviewers, to name a few.  In
addition to a great way to meet students from around the world, you will
receive a free T-shirt, have lunch provided during training, and best of
all, get to enhance your resume!

Applications are currently available in the International Office, located at
the Lower Level of the University Center.  Please complete and return
applications by June 30, 2003.  Selections will be made by July 15th.

Thank you!

Julie Uzdavinis
International Program Coordinator
The University of Texas at Arlington