The International Office is nearing the completion of the entry of all
currently eligible students into the SEVIS system.  If you have not received
a call or email to pick up your new SEVIS I-20, please come by the
International Office to see if your I-20 is finished or if further
information is required to register you into the new system.

Summer graduates
The last day for Summer graduates to turn in applications for Optional
Practical Training (OPT) is Friday, August 9th.  Required documents and
procedures for filing OPT are on the IO website at www.uta.edu/io
<http://www.uta.edu/io> .  Please do not delay.  The new immigration
regulations do not allow the previously allotted 60 days after graduation
for OPT applications.

Jay P Horn
Assistant Director
International Office