The International Office is nearing the completion of the entry of all currently eligible students into the SEVIS system.  If you have not received a call or email to pick up your new SEVIS I-20, please come by the International Office to see if your I-20 is finished or if further information is required to register you into the new system.

Summer graduates

The last day for Summer graduates to turn in applications for Optional Practical Training (OPT) is Friday, August 9th.  Required documents and procedures for filing OPT are on the IO website at www.uta.edu/io.  Please do not delay.  The new immigration regulations do not allow the previously allotted 60 days after graduation for OPT applications.

Jay P Horn

Assistant Director

International Office

University of Texas at Arlington