Sociology Students,

We would like to recognize those of you who have completed an Area of
Specialization in Sociology.  You need a minimum of 12 hours in one of the
Areas:  Family and Gender Studies, Social Psychology, Research and
Evaluation, Deviance and Social Control or Social Diversity.  If you are not
sure if you have completed 4 classes in an area please go to our website at
uta.edu/sociology and go to Undergraduate Handbook.  This lists the
sociology classes designated in each area of specialization.

Please let me know if you have completed this.  I look forward to hearing
from you.

Jane Nicol
Secretary
Dept. of Sociology