Hello, beloved Sociology and Anthropology students, faculty and staff!  On Wednesday, April 28, at 12:00 noon in the Central Library 6th Floor Parlor, we will present proudly our Annual Student Recognition Ceremony and Reception!!!

We will be honoring our students for induction into AKD and Lambda Alpha Honor Societies, Outstanding Service to our community, Outstanding Academic Achievement, Graduating with Honors, and our Graduating Seniors.  The Awards Ceremony will be followed by a reception of delicious free food and punch!

All Anthropology and Sociology students, staff, faculty, honorees and their parents and significant others are encouraged to attend.

See you there!

Suzanne J