Training/Staff Development Opportunities

The Communication Skills class listed for Wednesday June 20th in the Wetsel building will be held from 9:00 am-11:00 am not 2:00 pm-4:00 pm as printed in the e-mail you received on Friday. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Contact Shawn DuMond by e-mail at [log in to unmask] or a Ext: 2-5518 to register for any of these classes or for more information.

You can also register for these class and check-out future Training/Staff Development opportunities by visiting the website below.

https://policy.uta.edu/HRWeb/Application?cmd=classes

OUR MISSION:
"It is the purpose of the Staff Development Office of The University of Texas at Arlington to empower the employees of our University by providing educational opportunities in the areas of Professional Development, Personal Growth and Family Enrichment."