Training/Staff Development Opportunities

Next Week
Customer Service 101

How can I best serve my customers? How do I deal with difficult customers? If you’re looking for answers to these questions then this is the class for you.

What: Customer Service 101
When: Tuesday July 24th, 9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
Where: Wetsel Service Center room 200
Who: Shawn DuMond

Come learn what it means to deliver knock-your-socks-off customer service.

MICROSOFT ACCESS II

Come expand your knowledge and learn how to do basic queries, forms, and reports.

What: Microsoft Access II
When: Wednesday July 25th, from 2:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.
Where: Continuing Education Workforce Development Center room E200A
Who: Office of Information Technology Trainer

Let us help make you a success in the office.

Contact Shawn DuMond by e-mail at [log in to unmask] or by phone at Ext: 2-7292 to register for any of these classes or for more information.

You can also register for these classes and check out all the Training/Staff Development opportunities by visiting the website below.

OUR MISSION: "It is the purpose of the Staff Development Office of The University of Texas at Arlington to empower the employees of our University by providing educational opportunities in the areas of Professional Development, Personal Growth and Family Enrichment."