Training/Staff Development Opportunities

SPOTLIGHT: Customer Service
Five Elements of Outstanding Service

Outstanding communication is at the heart of excellent customer service. Top-level customer service includes:

1. Reliability. Tell the customer what they are going to receive – then deliver on your promise.

2. Responsiveness. Provide quick and clear answers to customer questions. When you can’t answer immediately, let the customer know you will look for the answer or find someone else who can help.

3. Empathy. Ask customers questions to better understand their needs.

4. Assurance. Speak with assurance to build customer confidence. Use an even tone and moderate pace.

5. Professional appearance. When dealing with customers face-to-face, communicate competency through a neat, professional appearance. That goes for you and your surroundings.

This is just a sample of what you will hear and learn in our upcoming customer service workshop. Checkout the information below and make time to join us.

Customer Service 101

How can I best serve my customers? How do I deal with difficult customers? If you’re looking for answers to these questions then this is the class for you.

What: Customer Service 101
When: Tuesday July 24th, 9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
Where: Wetsel Service Center room 200
Who: Shawn DuMond

Come learn what it means to deliver knock-your-socks-off customer service.

Contact Shawn DuMond by e-mail at [log in to unmask] or by phone at Ext: 2-5518 to register for any of these classes or for more information.

You can also register for these classes and check out all the Training/Staff Development opportunities by visiting the website below.

https://policy.uta.edu/HRWeb/Application?cmd=classes

 OUR MISSION: "It is the purpose of the Staff Development Office of The University of Texas at Arlington to empower the employees of our University by providing educational opportunities in the areas of Professional Development, Personal Growth and Family Enrichment."