-----Original Message-----
From: Linda Capato [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 4:20 PM
To: Baldon, Suzanne
Subject: A Semester Opportunity with Greenpeace

Dear Professor Baldon,

Students are back, classes have started, and now is a great time to tell
them all about the exciting opportunities Greenpeace has to offer
undergraduates.

The Greenpeace Organizing Term (http://www.greenpeace.org/got) is a
semester long training packed with travel, and most of our graduates
learned about the opportunity from their professors.

Please forward the note below to students who may be interested in this
semester long program.  Spaces fill up quickly so be sure to tell your
students so they don't miss out!

We also have great opportunities for YOU.  Join like-minded professors by
becoming a member of our professor network.  As a member of the network you
will receive two emails each semester asking for suggestions of names of
students you think would be great for the program.  Also, we will share
informational materials with you to distribute to interested students.
Please write back to this email if you are interested in joining our
network.

Thank you for your support of the Greenpeace Organizing Term!

Sincerely,
Linda Capato and Kate Bower
Recruitment Coordinators
Greenpeace Organizing Term
877-450-3517 ext. 320
202-319-2468
http://www.greenpeace.org/got

:::PLEASE FORWARD:::

Students,

I am writing to alert you about an exciting opportunity: the Greenpeace
Organizing Term (GOT).  The GOT is an action-packed semester of travel and
training. It's a hands-on training program designed to give you the skills
to be an environmental leader.

You'll learn about current environmental issues and solutions while being
trained by experts in grassroots organizing, leadership, media, and
campaign strategy.

You'll travel internationally with Greenpeace to work with activists
abroad. Also, you'll learn how to engage in peaceful direct action, climb,
and drive Greenpeace boats!

On top of all of that, many students are able to receive class credit for
the semester.

ACTION * TRAVEL * TRAINING
Spend a Semester with Greenpeace
http://www.greenpeace.org/got

Summer and Fall programs are filling up, and early applications are due
March 7th.

Apply at http://www.greenpeace.org/got.

The semester is offered in the Washington D.C. and San Francisco Greenpeace
offices.

Contact program staff with questions at [log in to unmask] or
877-450-3517 ext. 320.

For a green and peaceful future,
Linda Capato and Kate Bower
Greenpeace USA
http://www.greenpeace.org/got

Graduating soon? Exciting jobs for college grads to stop global warming!
Apply today at: http://members.greenpeace.org/survey/start/41/

--
This message has been sent to the email address provided by your
organization. If you are not interested, and would prefer to not receive