Maple Leaf

Dear Colleague,
As 2008 comes to a close, I want to make sure you are ready for the new year. Our training database records your attendance for the training classes offered through the Human Resources: Office of Staff Development as well as many of the other training areas on campus.
If you would like a detailed report of your 2008 training, please send me an email with your name, EID, department and extension. This is especially important if your are seeking a certificate one of our development programs (CORE 8, Trailblazers: Pathways to Successful Supervisions, or Indispensable Administrative Assistant)
This information is always available in our office, but having a full list of your 2008 training will be helpful to you and your supervisor in preparing your 2009 training goals and reviewing your 2008 achievements. I look forward to hearing from you. Please feel free to contact me with your questions regarding past and future training.

Shawn DuMond, MTS
Training Manager
Ext. 2-5518