Staff Development Opportunities(Registration/Training Calendar)  (Staff Development Home)  (Human Resources Home)

Next Week

Note: Classes marked with an (8) are part of the CORE 8 program. Classes marked with an (AP) are part of the Indispensable Administrative Assistant program. Classes marked by a (T) are part of our Trailblazers: Pathways to Effective Supervision program.

Performance Management Forms and Procedures

Join us for an overview of the new forms and procedures for Performance Management at UT Arlington.

What: Performance Management Forms and Procedures
When: Monday, March 16th, 2008, 2:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.
Where: University Center-Guadalupe
Who: Shawn DuMond

 New forms can be found online at: http://www.uta.edu/policy/forms/hr/3-82.pdf

Culture Share (Welcoming Diversity)

We know you are proud of who you are and where you come from. We want to hear about. Join us for this one-hour session to learn more about the culture and heritage of your fellow Mavericks.

What: Culture Share
When: Tuesday, March 17th, 2009, 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Where: Wetsel Service Center Room 200
Who: Eunice Currie and Shawn DuMond

Presenters will be selected before the class and will be those who have already attended the Welcoming Diversity class.

Celebrating Maverick Spirit

Join the Staff Advisory Council for the 4th Annual event. Celebrate being green! Bring your Mav Express ID Card for express check in and door prize registration.  Come join us for free food, free bowling and billiards, door prizes, and benefits information.

What: Celebrating Maverick Spirit
When: Wednesday, March 18th, 2009, 11:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Where: University Center: Bluebonnet Ballroom
Who: Staff Advisory Council

Carter BloodCare will also be available during this event for a blood drive.

Interested in Technical/Computer classes?

For a full up to date list of computer training classes or to register for a computer class, please visit the OIT Training website.

http://www.uta.edu/oit/cs/training/index.php

Contact Shawn DuMond by e-mail at [log in to unmask] or by phone at Ext: 2-5518 with your questions or comments.

OUR MISSION: "It is the purpose of the Staff Development Office of The University of Texas at Arlington to empower the employees of our University by providing educational opportunities in the areas of Professional Development, Personal Growth and Family Enrichment."