MRGSA Weekly Update: Week of April 20, 2009

4/22/09 – MSMR 2nd Floor Bulletin Board Update

The MRGSA is attempting to update the MRGSA bulletin board on the second floor, as well as, the MRGSA board outside the Marketing office.  If you have any suggestions or photos that you would like to see included please contact [log in to unmask]

Room:            2nd Floor Marketing Bulletin Board

Time:              4:00 till whenever

Topic:             Updating board with current events

Contact:         [log in to unmask]

5/15/09- Post-Finals Happy Hour!!  (Non-MRGSA Sponsored)

It is necessary and expected to celebrate the completion of another semester!!!

Location and details to follow.  We are open to suggestions!!!!  Please forward your suggestions to [log in to unmask]

5/17/09 – MSMR End of the Year Boat Party!

We will have more details on this event in upcoming updates.

Location:         Lake Lewisville

Time:              2:00 – 6:00 pm

Topic:             Fun, burgers, fun, drinks, and more fun!

Contact:         Colleen Doyle at [log in to unmask] for more information.

***An RSVP is required for all paid MRGSA members only.  See Colleen Doyle or Melissa Mueller  for payment arrangements.***