UTA MSMR ALUMNI:

The current MSMR program is booming with 41 students. We need substantial alumni representation at the Upcoming Advisory Board Meeting October 7th and 8th for speed networking with students
in the afternoon on October 7th, and to meet with prospective students, faculty, board members, and your fellow alumni at the evening activities on the same day.

Change is in the air:  The Program is considering emphasizing MSMR Alumni during the Spring 2010 Advisory Board meeting.  One of the changes would be to extend the activities to include educational opportunities in the form of a series of presentations on Thursday and possibly continuing on Friday from faculty, alumni, and board members to share best practices and refresh our knowledge of advanced research techniques, among other ideas.  Your input is needed.  One way to provide that input is to attend the events on Wednesday and discuss ideas to make the MSMR alumni Association stronger.

Please reply to Dr. Rogers if you can attend on Wednesday. Let's come together to strengthen our degree and our future!

Cordially,
Brett Hagins
President. UTA MSMR Alumni Assocation
Partner, Research Innovation and ROI, Inc.
http://www.researchinnovationandroi.com
972-398-9303