This was sent to Marketing Research Professors in the region.

Bob

If you're having trouble viewing this email, you may see it online.

Forward this message to a friend

PLEASE FORWARD

Wanted: Leading graduate program seeks tomorrow's leaders in marketing research.

In the academic world, we sift through a great deal of information that comes our way but I hope you don't mind my reaching out to you concerning the Master of Science in Marketing Research (MSMR) program at The University of Texas at Arlington. This program is ideal for high-performing students ready to pursue an advanced degree in an exciting field.

When speaking to your students about their future, please invite them to learn more about the MSMR at UTA.

This world-class graduate marketing research program prepares students for rewarding careers with Fortune 500 companies, advertising agencies and marketing research firms.  The MSMR at UTA takes marketing to a new level, melding logic with creativity, quantitative data with qualitative insights, and intelligence with intuition to solve problems and create business opportunities. The program covers a breadth of research techniques and the internships bring classroom learning to life through the application of solutions to real-world problems.

To learn more about the MSMR at UTA, please visit our Web site or download our program sheet provided. I hope you share this information with your students and encourage them to contact us any time. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Robert Rogers, Ph.D.

Director of the MSMR at UTA

http://www.uta.edu/msmr/

The College of Business at The University of Texas at Arlington | 701 S. West Street, Box 19377 Arlington, Texas 76019 | 817.272.5832

This email was sent to [log in to unmask]. To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add us to your address book or safe list.

manage your preferences | opt out using TrueRemove®.

email marketing by Emma