From: Alex, Robin [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2010 9:32 AM
To: Hood, Jeanette
Subject: Job Posting

Jeanette,

We have 2+ positions here that we're trying to fill. I've attached the job description for you to pass along internally. Would you please send this info to the MSMR grad list? Please let them know that interested candidates can get in touch with me directly.

Thank you,
Robin

Robin Alex | Consumer Insights
T H E   H E R S H E Y   C O M P A N Y
14 East Chocolate Avenue  | Hershey, PA 17033
Office Cell: 717-649-8961 | Desk: 717-534-4306