Staff Development Opportunities(Registration/Training Calendar)  (Staff Development Home)  (Human Resources Home)

Spotlight

Coping and Communicating In and Through Change (NEW)

A Greek philosopher once said that the only constant is change. That can never be truer than in our fast paced society and work environment. This course discusses the basic concept of change, available change strategies, how to be a change agent, how to communicate during change, and more.

What: Change Management

When: Wednesday, June 9
th, 2010, 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.

Where: Wetsel Service Center, Room 200

Who: Shawn DuMond

Participants will leave this course with essential information that will help them and their team or departments deal more effectively with change.

Coping and Communicating In and Through Change (NEW)

A Greek philosopher once said that the only constant is change. That can never be truer than in our fast paced society and work environment. This course discusses the basic concept of change, available change strategies, how to be a change agent, how to communicate during change, and more.

What: Change Management

When: Tuesday, June 15
th, 2010, 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.

Where: Wetsel Service Center, Room 200

Who: Shawn DuMond

Participants will leave this course with essential information that will help them and their team or department deal more effectively with change.