Join us for the

5th Annual

UT Arlington Alumni Picnic!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.

Doug Russell Park

Located on the northwest corner of

Cooper & Mitchell Streets, Arlington, TX

Great Food, Games, Prizes,

Kids Activities & Giveaways

Wear your Maverick gear.

Prizes will be awarded for Most Spirited Maverick and

Most Spirited Future Maverick (ages 17 and under)

The cost is $5 for Alumni Association dues paying Members and $8 for non-members. Kids under 7 are free and receive a free hotdog.

Parking available in surrounding business lots

on Mitchell Street unless otherwise noted.

Rain site: E. H. Hereford University Center - Palo Duro Lounge

Visit http://www.uta.edu/alumni/alumnipicnic to RSVP

Special thanks to Pepsi for their sponsorship.

Want to be an Alumni Picnic sponsor? It's easy! Click here.

Catering by: Captain Billy Whizzbangs - The Hamburger Man

UT Arlington Alumni Association
841 W. Mitchell Street | Arlington, Texas 76019 | (817) 272-2594
| www.uta.edu/alumni

This email was sent to [log in to unmask]. To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add us to your address book or safe list.

manage your preferences | opt out using TrueRemove®.