For those of you looking or looking to make a change.

Bob

From: Jennifer Koper [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2012 1:32 PM
To: Rogers, Robert D
Subject: Job opening, Market Research Project Manager

Hello, Bob:

We once again have an opening for a Project Manager that I'm hoping you can post for your Market Research graduates.
See below, and please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you!

Jennifer Koper
Administrative Assistant
Anderson, Niebuhr & Associates, Inc.
Your Trusted Marketing Research Professionals
6 Pine Tree Drive, Suite 200 - Arden Hills, MN 55112
651-486-8712     1-800-678-5577    Fax 651-486-0536
www.ana-inc.com

Market Research Project Manager

Full-service market research firm specializing in high-quality custom research is seeking a bright, self-motivated professional who enjoys survey research, a fast-paced environment, & working with a team. We conduct a variety of study types for a wide range of clients and industries.
Responsibilities include: project management, questionnaire writing, data interpretation, report writing and presentation, client relations/customer service, & team leader.
Must have 2+ years experience and knowledge of survey research methods & statistical analyses, excellent writing & people skills, 2+ years SPSS experience preferred.
Master’s degree required; Ph.D. desired. We offer a competitive salary/benefits package.
Resumes preferred via email: [log in to unmask]