Good Afternoon:

Just a reminder that tomorrow, November 15,  is the deadline and it is not to late to give either online or fill out a form.  We are quickly moving towards our goal and want to give everyone the opportunity to give.

SECC Online Giving has been extended through tomorrow, Thursday, November 15.

Online giving (for payroll deduction only) for SECC has been extended to November 15!!

Click here to give online: www.gift4charity.com/_dfwsecc.  Instructions are on the website on how to give, once you click the link.

This is an extremely easy way to give and they don't even have to fill out a form!!!

If you prefer to fill out a form, you may contact your department representative or the Learning and Development team for a form.

You may contact the Learning and Development Team in the HR Department at 2-5554 or [log in to unmask] if you have any questions.

Department of Learning and Development

Office of Human Resources
The University of Texas at Arlington
Box 19176, 1225 West Mitchell, Suite 212 Arlington, Texas 76019-0176
Voice: 817-272-5554,  Fax: 817-272-3361
www.uta.edu/hr/staff-development

Confidentiality Notice:  This message and any files transmitted with it are intended for the use of the individual to which it is addressed and may contain confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you received this communication in error, please notify us by return email and delete the original message.