Dear Current MSMR Students and Alumni:

You are cordially invited to the Spring 2013 Master of Science in Marketing Research Advisory Board Meeting and Alumni Conference which will be held on March 7th and March 8th.

I have attached the agenda for the Advisory Board Meeting which is on March 7th.  Please R.S.V.P. no later than February 13 which of these events (meals/reception) you will be attending so we can give catering the final count for the meals.

The MSMR Alumni Conference on March 8th is in the Bluebonnet Ballroom and the Rosebud Theater.  We will also need an R.S.V.P. by February 13 for the luncheon that day as well.    Details of the Alumni Conference can be found at their website at http://msmralumni.org.

We are looking forward to seeing your at this year's Advisory Board Meeting and Conference.

Best regards,

Judy Sconce
Administrative Assistant
Marketing Department