Job near Kansas City.
If you are interested, please contact Ashley directly.
Bob

From: Ashley Higginbotham [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 8:28 AM
To: Rogers, Robert D
Subject: From Ashley: Consumer Insight Analyst : Rush & Company: Per my voice mail: 11-12-13

Dear Dr. Rogers,

I wanted to reach out to you as I am an Executive Recruiter looking for a Consumer Insight Analyst. See attached.

Let me know your thoughts on who would be great to call as it relates to an Alumni or recent graduate with 3+ years of experience.

I am pretty open today for a call if that works for you. I am EST and appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you. All of my contact information is below.

Best regards,

Ashley

Ashley Higginbotham
Senior Executive Search Consultant, Apparel & Textiles
Rush & Company
303.225.0355 x113 office
804.386.6133 cell
Website<http://www.rushandcompany.com/> | LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/ashleyhigginbotham/> | Current Opportunities<http://rushandcompany.com/index-3.aspx>

"An Executive Search Firm Specializing in Fabric and Fashion"

"This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you may have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating that fact and delete the copy you received. In addition, if you are not the intended recipient, you should not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information contained in this communication. Thank you."