Please contact Pat Woodward ([log in to unmask]) if you would like to be added to their list to receive it directly from ASA in the future.

Bob Kunovich

Robert M. Kunovich

Associate Professor of Sociology and Distinguished Teaching Professor

Chair of the Department of Sociology and Anthropology

University of Texas at Arlington

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Telephone: 817-272-2661