Hello NTWCAers!

The NTWCA Spring 2015 Conference and 107th Day of the Year Spectacular
(disclaimer: not actual name) will be held at the University of Texas at
Dallas on April 17. Please save the dates on your calendars and begin
planning to come! Watch the listserv for more announcements and, eventually,
the link for registration.

As the newsletter editor, I'd also like to invite everyone to start sending
me news, announcements, stories, pictures, editorials: basically, anything
that you would like to see in the newsletter, send to me.

Most of the content of the newsletter comes from you all. Here's what it
boils down to: this newsletter, to me, is a bi-yearly snapshot of writing
center work in the North Texas area. The more content we get, the better
that snapshot is, and the better record we have of what was happening in
North Texas writing centers in the spring of 2015. I think it's a worthwhile
project, and I appreciate your help!

Best,

Daniel Heffner

Writing Center Manager | Student Success Center

The University of Texas at Dallas

800 W. Campbell Road, MC 1.206

Phone: 972.883.5484

 <http://www.utdallas.edu/studentsuccess/writing/>