If you have already received this notice, please think positively of us as we are trying to merge a number of MSMR Alumni files.

This is an important event for the program.  If you have an opportunity, please plan on attending.

Bob

From: Jerry Thomas [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2015 2:05 PM
To: Rogers, Robert D
Subject: Marketing Research Conference at UTA

Dear Colleague:

The University of Texas at Arlington College of Business and the Master of Science in Marketing Research (MSMR) Alumni Association are sponsoring a one-day marketing research conference on campus Thursday, April 23, 2015, in Arlington, Texas.

Research leaders from across the U.S. will present an array of topics on “Bringing Analytics to Life.” These presentations are designed to educate the research novice and to stimulate the thinking of seasoned research professionals. Please visit www.msmralumni.org (and click on the second tab, “2015 Conference”) to learn more.

Please consider attending or sending members of your staff. It’s a worthy cause: the admission fees go toward scholarships for graduate research students. It's a great learning opportunity and a chance to network with friends, old and new.

We hope you will visit the www.msmralumni.org website and sign up. If you sign up before January 31, the price is only $99 per person. If you sign up several members of your staff, group discounts are available. The prices are detailed at www.msmralumni.org under “2015 Conference.” We hope to see you on campus April 23.

Cordially,

Image removed by sender.

Jerry W. Thomas
President/CEO

Image removed by sender.

*****************Important Information***************

This e-mail is being sent to you by Decision Analyst. Decision Analyst attempts to comply with all U.S. Federal and state laws for e-mail. If this is not correct and you would like to remove your address from the list and avoid further e-mail communications from us, please email [log in to unmask] with "Remove from List" in the subject line of your reply message.

Decision Analyst
Strategic Research | Analytics | Modeling | Optimization
604 Avenue H East, Arlington, Texas 76011, USA | Tel: 817-640-6166 | Website: http://www.decisionanalyst.com

#90002041#