Don¡¯t think we don¡¯t miss you!  Will one day soon write or phone Toni
saying I listened again the other day to her/your call about the things
falling in on you from Turkey.  Such a lovely call.  I want to find a way
to keep it.  Right now: doing syllabi.  I know you-all started a week ago!
 We get out only in the middle of May! The last commencement is May 16.

Love, L