Hello friends! I realize that many of us were on spring break last week, and many of us are on spring break this week; therefore, I would like to extend the deadline for proposals for the MNK award and nominations for outstanding tutor. I hope the extra time gives us a wider pool from which to choose, so please encourage your tutors to write proposals and send in those letters nominating your best tutors. Also, remember that writing center directors are fair candidates for the MNK award! The extended deadline is  March 27.

My best,

Jennifer Phillips-Denny, Ph.D

Coordinator of Tutoring

The Write Site