Hello everyone,

If you have not already registered for the NTWCA conference, please do so
here: https://utdallas.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0HAxt4uefopS62x

Please register ASAP - before April 9th if at all possible. Please pass the
registration link to anyone who will be attending - tutors, front desk
staff, etc. I'm trying to get a reasonably accurate head count prior to
getting a work order out to the facilities team at UTD.

I've received a few newsletter items, but I still need more! I'd like to get
the newsletter out by April 10th, so please send newsletter items before
then as well.

Best,

Daniel Heffner

Writing Center Manager | Student Success Center

The University of Texas at Dallas

800 W. Campbell Road, MC 1.206

Phone: 972.883.5484

 <http://www.utdallas.edu/studentsuccess/writing/>