Hi Daniel,

I’m gathering the RSVPs from my staff and would like to put in one payment for food. When I go to the link, there is no information about costs or food choices on the first page. There doesn’t appear to be a way to register as a group either. It makes reimbursement easier if I can do one transaction.

Can you offer advice on how to do that?

Thanks,
Kâ

Kâ Riley
Director, Writing Center
Dallas Baptist University
Office: 214-333-5474
Website:  www.dbu.edu/uwc<http://www.dbu.edu/uwc>
Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/DBUWritngCenter
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DBU_UWC
Tumblr: http://dbuwritingcenter.tumblr.com/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/DBUWritingCenter

Hours:
9 am – 8 pm Monday - Thursday
9 am – 5 pm Friday
12 pm – 1 pm Daily Lunch Closure
10 am – 11 am Mon. & Wed. Chapel Closure

[cid:image001.jpg@01CFDE4A.66CA8BD0]<https://www.facebook.com/#!/DBUWritingCenter>[cid:image002.jpg@01CFDE4A.66CA8BD0]<https://twitter.com/DBU_UWC>[cid:image005.jpg@01CFDE4A.66CA8BD0]<https://www.youtube.com/user/DBUWritingCenter/videos>

Don't use words too big for the subject. Don't say ‘infinitely’ when you mean ‘very.’ Otherwise you'll have no word left when you want to talk about something really infinite. ~ C. S. Lewis.