Daniel

From: North Texas Writing Center Association
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ka Riley
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2015 2:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Questions about Registering for NTWCA Spring 2015 conference

Hi Daniel,

I’m gathering the RSVPs from my staff and would like to put in one payment
for food. When I go to the link, there is no information about costs or food
choices on the first page. There doesn’t appear to be a way to register as a
group either. It makes reimbursement easier if I can do one transaction.

Can you offer advice on how to do that?

Thanks,

Kâ

Kâ Riley
Director, Writing Center
Dallas Baptist University
Office: 214-333-5474
Email:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

Website:   <http://www.dbu.edu/uwc> www.dbu.edu/uwc

Facebook:  <http://tinyurl.com/DBUWritngCenter>
http://tinyurl.com/DBUWritngCenter

Twitter:  <https://twitter.com/DBU_UWC> https://twitter.com/DBU_UWC

Tumblr:  <http://dbuwritingcenter.tumblr.com/>
http://dbuwritingcenter.tumblr.com/

YouTube:  <https://www.youtube.com/user/DBUWritingCenter>
https://www.youtube.com/user/DBUWritingCenter

Hours:

9 am – 8 pm Monday - Thursday

9 am – 5 pm Friday

12 pm – 1 pm Daily Lunch Closure

10 am – 11 am Mon. & Wed. Chapel Closure

 <https://www.facebook.com/#!/DBUWritingCenter>
cid:image001.jpg@01CFDE4A.66CA8BD0 <https://twitter.com/DBU_UWC>
cid:image002.jpg@01CFDE4A.66CA8BD0
<https://www.youtube.com/user/DBUWritingCenter/videos>
cid:image005.jpg@01CFDE4A.66CA8BD0

Don't use words too big for the subject. Don't say ‘infinitely’ when you
mean ‘very.’ Otherwise you'll have no word left when you want to talk about
something really infinite. ~ C. S. Lewis.