Hi Darren,

She is welcome to register! She won’t be able to order food, but she is more than welcome to come.

Thanks,

Daniel

From: North Texas Writing Center Association [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of BREEDLOVE, DARREN
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2015 10:53 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: NTWCA: UTD Conference

Good Morning Daniel,

Inside our department, we have a new employee named April Powers who I believe could gain an array of information and knowledge  from this particular event.

So the million dollar question is; Is it too late for her to register for this event. She will bring her own sack lunch if that is one concern.

Darren Breedlove, M.Ed.T.

Instructional Associate|Writing Lab| Academic Foundations

Tarrant County College|Northwest Campus

4801 Marine Creek Parkway|Fort Worth, Texas 76179

(817) 515-7147 or 7136

Office Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00-5:00